Rainbow Foods - I received a box Roundy's jumbo Tempura Shrimp as a gift

Minneapolis, Minnesota 0 comments

I tried to give it to my girls and they did not want it.I just thought they liked shrimp.

After that, I proceeded to take the breading off to use it in another dish. These were not jumbo at all. They were stretched and breaded to look jumbo. Now that's a crime shame to do consumers like that.

I did that because I prefer fresh shrimp. I really read labels.

As high as food is these days, who wants to waste anything?

I'm thankful and appreciate what I get and use it to the best of my ability.Thanks

Review about: Tempura Shrimps.

Rainbow Foods - Poor customer service

Tried to complain on Rainbow Foods Maple Grove MN Website but it didn't work, ofcourse.

10/24 @ 6:30 pm -- only 2 lines open at checkout (typical problem...) 6 people in front of me. After waiting about 15 minutes, they opened a register next to mine. The sign lit & said open. I moved to it. 1 person in front of me with a bag of grapes and that's it. Your employee (young man) opened the drawer and then went to a different register for something. I continued loading my full cart onto the belt. He came back and got $$ from the person in front of me, ran to the other register. My entire cart is now loaded onto belt. He then tells me from a different register...there's no drawer in that register so you need to come to this one. Seriously?? He just stood there. I started putting everything (it was alot)back into my cart. I asked if he was at least going to help and he said he had other people to help and let the person behind me go thru! After loading everything, waiting in line again, and unloading onto the belt AGAIN I told him I thought it was rude that he didn't help me or try to accomodate me and his reply was 'I can't help it if theres no drawer'! I said I usually shop at Byerlys and this is a good example of why. he said "you'll pay more there". I said I don't care! I truly value service over this. His reply was "you get what you pay for and he LAUGHED at me". When I told him I would never shop there again, he LAUGHED at me again and said 'whatever'. Just because your customers typically like to save money doesn't mean providing poor customer service is OK.

I have shopped at many Rainbow Foods over the years (I am 54). Never had a problem before. However, ever since this store opened in Maple Grove...I have never liked shopping there. Your produce is of poor quality...it only lasts a couple of days when you get it home. I have to watch expiration dates...you have issues with this. But mostly...just walking into the store, it feels unclean. The cart area is dirty, the carts are in ill repair, the carts are dirty & full of garbage. And that's the first impression you get at Rainbow Foods Maple Grove. I only shop there occassionally because it's close to my home & Byerly's is not as convenient. The other reason I will shop there is because it's never busy. Ever. I often wonder how you stay in business..... For the reasons listed above, this is why you do not have more customers. Everyone feels the same as I do...we shop there only when we 'have' to.

Thank you for listening. I hope you take my comments seriously. And teach that young man some manners and courtesy!

Review about: Property Damage Repair.

Comments

LTCC
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #732963

So if you have a laundry list of complaints...why do you keep going back? Admit it...your line about customer service over saving $$....was a tad bit overstated....else you would have switched by now.....I bet you go back

Rainbow Foods - CONSUMERS...BEWARE OF ROUNDY'S-892 ARCADE ST. SAINT PAUL, MN* worst customer services EVER! rude,

Saint Paul, Minnesota 0 comments

YESTERDAY'S SHOPPING TRIP COST ME A PRETTY-PENNY..CHARGED FULL PRICES ON MOST OF ROUNDY'S WEEKLY COUPON ITEMS, SOME INSTORE & MANUFACTURER'S COUPONS DIDN'T GET SCANNED OR DOUBLED, DOUBLE CHARGES ON SAME ITEM, UNKNOWN ITEMS & CHARGES... DID 2 TRANSACTIONS, GOING OVER MY LIST, RECIPTS & ITEMS,I WAS OVERCHARGED $8.72 ON 1ST PURCHASE ( COST $45.49/ SAVED $26.68/ PAID $18.81 should be $10.09, AND $13.75 overcharged ON 2ND PURCH cost $109.07/ saving $20.05/ paid $89.02/ should be $75.27.****WENT BACK TODAY...ALONG WITH THE ITEMS AND RECEIPTS ON HAND*** WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE, THE CASHIERS WERE RUDE AND CLAIMED EVERYTHING WAS CORRECTLY PRICED, ARGUED I BOUGHT THE WRONG JOHNSONVILLE SUSUAGES, B/C IT WASN'T PORK&CHICKEN NOT PORK OR CHICKEN,,,***, IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ADVERTISE COUPON ITEM.. they only refund me $5 for the 2 items they overcharged on. THE 2ND DISPUTE... they had advertised the (7up,A&W,Sunkist,Sundrop 6pk bottles @ 4/$8.88) i was charged (4 @ $3.99/each = $15.98) & (philladelphia creme cheese instore cpn= $1.48 limit 8 + i have 2 mfq $0.75/1 dbl to $3 off = FREE) i was charged (2 @ $2.49/each = $4.98). THE CASHIER SAYS THEY OWE ME ONLY $2.02 AND WHEN I ASKED TO LOOK AT MY RECIPT, SHE JUST WALKED OFF WITH AN ATTITUDE, WENT AND TALK SMACK ABOUT ME TO ANOTHER CASHIER WHILE THE OTHER RUDE CASHIER AT THE SERVICE DESK HAND ME THE $2.02. END OF STORY,,,THEY WERE DONE DEALING WITH ME...PISSED ME OFF....THIS IS WHERE THEY CROSSED THE LINE,, I DEMANDED FOR THE MANAGER...HE CAME OUT, APOLOGIZED, GAVE ME THE OVERCHARGE DIFF OF $6 FOR THE POPS, AND SAYS HE'LL CALL ME BACK ABOUT THE CREME CHEESE...AT THIS POINT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT'LL EVER HAPPEN.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO SHOP THERE, ESPECIALLY, IF YOU PLAN SHOPPING ON DOUBLE-DAZE AND USING MULTIPLE COUPONS. BECAUSE THESE CASHIERS DO NOT HAVE THE CAPACITIES AND TRAINING TO DEAL WITH COUPONS, AND/OR STRESS.

ANYONE ELSE HAVE SIMILIAR EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO ADD ON YOUR COMMENTS..I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW...

DONT THINK I'D BE SHOPPING THERE ANYMORE,,, THE POOR/RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICES, THE ATTITUDES WRITTEN ALL OVER THE CASHIER'S FACES, THE CONSTANT ISSUES WITH PRICES,COUPONS,PRODUCT DISCREPENCIES.... ALL IS TOO MUCH...AND MAKES ME UNCOMFORTABLE SHOPPING THERE...I'M STARTING TO FEEL A LITTLE DESCRIMINATED AGAINST ALREADY...FOR SOME ODD REASONS...

SAD, BECAUSE THAT'S MY NEIGHBORHOOD GROCIER...GUESS I'LL DRIVE THE EXTRA MILE TO CUBS OR SOME OTHER MARKET....

Review about: Coupons Problems.